Subject: Re: bonazazi?
Date: Apr 16, 2002 @ 13:53
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

amar
we have had many discussions but still no final resolution of this
most fascinating question

to search our archives you will probably be more successful using the
iso code in this case bwnazmzw rather than the fips code bcwazazi
but your above notation bonazazi has also been used
so all tries will at least get you launched successfully

& to find iso diglyphs generally for any multicountry point
just pass thru our last bookmark on the way to your search