Subject: Re: More Danish secondary tripoints
Date: Apr 15, 2002 @ 21:14
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

great
i am cheering for your complete dry meld of dk2 then
if that is your aim
a feat evidently only accomplished in the past for the usa
& perhaps oz

btw that lonely greenland icecap tripoint is apparently dk3 & not dk2
& so you might well skip or postpone it too even without determining
whether it is wet or dry

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen" <jesniel@i...>
wrote:
> There is only one dry dk2 left, I am not that interested in the very
wet ones.

> Jesper

Service.