Subject: Re: Enclave thesis
Date: Apr 12, 2002 @ 21:43
Author: lnadybal ("lnadybal" <lnadybal@...>)

Sorry...

I was commenting on the phrase in the message I responded to which
found curious, which was:

" nice to have this reassembly of many basic clave ideas tho i
couldnt quite see how the author figured the experience would be of
value to the entire world".

"Reassembly". Was that meant as a synonym for "rehash" - in the face
of the poster's apology if the posting contained old news?

I guess I was trying to say it was immaterial that one couldn't figure
out why the author figured the experience would be of value to the
whole world. But, if it feels good to imagine what it might be like
if the whole world though our mutual topics were central to the
universe, well.... go for it!

At the same time I was trying to prompt others to get interested in
reporting a little more on the human side of exclaves in contrast to
"reassemblies" of classifications, geopolicitial peculiarities and
border descriptions. I wasn't soliciting (or wasn't trying to
solicit) free reading material or tell the world what I liked. I'll
consider taking umbrage that you thought that. I was only trying to
broaden this board by distributing an idea for a topic or range of
topics that would lend more depth to the variety of subject matter
undelying the basic purpose of this message board.

That's all.

LN