Subject: Re: Let's see if this works! CAUS border story
Date: Apr 07, 2002 @ 04:04
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

From: Doug
>Anyone?

anyone
anyone what

do you mean
would anyone like to do it at heathrow
or is anyone sure
or can anyone see if this works
or does this work for anyone
or what

will there be clarity or just clearance

but if all you mean is
does or would anyone like preclearance
then i would like to go clear back to message 6060

& i know all this was previously cleared by us
but the basque heirlemaor aka heirmameos in french is such a nice
quintipoint
& we havent seen any quintipoint this clearly here before
despite the fact that the quintipoints are the worlds largest known
living megapoints

of the 3 known individual surviving quintipoints
heirlemaor is the highest both in altitude & ordination
being the only one situated any great distance above sea level
& reaching certainly beyond the quaternary political level
perhaps even as high as the septenary by one reckoning
tho it seems happiest when styled as a quintenary quintipoint

albeit unique among the quintis in having 2 familiar names
its full technical name has still not been uttered nor even cobbled
together into any of its possible forms

of the worlds 2 other extant quintis only glhemaokpa has been named
at all
& in fact it alone has been fully identified so far
specifically as usfl3glhemaokpa
& it alone has been tried
but its map isnt nearly so interesting

the third & least familiar of the quintis
is distinguished by being international
but this point hasnt even been fully cognized at bp yet
nor presented here on any adequate map
probably because of the difficulty of finding & assembling its parts
from the maps of 2 different countries

this still anonymous quinti is precleared for the classification nose3
yet is comprised like heirlemaor only of municipal entities
which in scandinavia are less subordinated politically than in france

& thats about all that has previously been made clear about these
most major points in the world

now if it also still isnt clear yet why this centripetal note has
been inserted into such a centrifugal discussion
let me just flat out suggest that some balance of the cohesive &
dispersive directionalities may in fact be needed if we are even to
see if this works
because vanishing in all directions at once would otherwise make us &
what works for us quite invisible to ourselves
& we would then not be able to see if this or anything works

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Doug Murray" <doug@d...> wrote:
> I think they also do the same preclearance in some European
airports -- but can't find the info. I did find list that included
Aruba, Bahamas (2), Bermuda, and Canada (7). I'm sure that they do
it at Heathrow. Anyone?

> Doug

I've
> only been told is so).
>
> LN
>
> --- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "mls515.rm" <mls515@r...> wrote:
> >
> > I stand corrected! My apologies, I was going off bad
information.
> > The preclearance is a fantastic idea in my opinion because it
> enables
> > more direct flights from Canadian cities to smaller US markets.
> >
> > The only other country I know of that has US Customs
preclearance is
> > Ireland (At DUB and SNN). I have to urgently run off to work
at the
> > moment, but here is the "Agreement between Ireland and the
United
> > States of America on Preinspection":
> >
> > http://193.120.124.98/gen241986a.html
> >
> > I'm wondering if there is a difference in the area of arrest
powers,
> > I'll have to read it when I get back.
> >

> > MIKE
> >

> > --- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Doug Murray" <doug@d...> wrote:
> > > As a Canadian, it doesn't bother me as long as it's a two way
> > street. And I, for one, think that we should have combined
security
> > for North America minus Mexico -- tough screening at all ports
of
> > entry into Canada and the US and then easy passage between the
two
> > nations. I don't feel my sovereignty threatened by that.
> > >
> > > As for US customs agents at airports -- are you sure they
have
> > arrest powers? I recall a story at Vancouver International
where US
> > agents detained a 16 year old Canadian girl for a day -- simply
> > because she was dressed in a provocative manner. And all
heck
> > broke loose -- in that they cannot do that.
> > >
> > > It would seem to me that they can detain and turn over to the
> > RCMP... but as they are on Canadian soil, they have no powers
of
> > arrest. I don't think they carry guns. They can refuse entry
and
> > issue 5 year entry bans on the spot (meaning no joking)!
> > >
> > > But there is a better story recently reported: a Canadian
> citizen,
> > now living in the US, was charged and convicted of doing
business
> > with Cuba while he was in Canada! That's like Canada
convicting an
> > American for breaking Canadian law in the States!!! Canada
has no
> > embargo with Cuba...
> > >
> > > Strange little world over here in the territories!!
> > >
> > > Doug

operating in
> > the
> > > United States. How about US Customs pre-screening
operating at

<doug@d...>

tripped

> > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor