Subject: Re: cignlr map
Date: Apr 03, 2002 @ 22:40
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

no interest here in proving you wrong peter since that would be off
point anyway
but thanx to this map we do get the clear idea that the cote divoire
liberia boundary is a pure & not a fudged sawanabori of the nuon
rising to the ridge line
dont you agree
& this wasnt clear from gideon or brownlie
so thats a huge help if correct

but now unless i am mistaken the nimba crest should have an old
french liberian marker at that precise sawanabori point
even if guinea ivory coast has never been marked

presumption upon presumption but thats my best guess now anyway