Subject: Re: Darien road gap closed
Date: Apr 03, 2002 @ 22:27
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

that is so exciting i can scarcely believe it
a lifelong dream comes true
evidently
but can you confirm there is no gap remaining anywhere else

& i would say it has major importance for the future of tripointing &
smuggling
but okay i will bow & gladly take it in my own mailbox
that is unless anyone else wants to see it

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "granthutchison" <granthutchison@b...>