Subject: Re: TopoZone - Washington quad county point
Date: Apr 03, 2002 @ 22:18
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

jack
i still like this just as much but my nearsightedness had missed the
fact that these are 2 opposite watersheds descending from that pass
for i was imagining it was just one river running thru a gap
oops

now that you have said this tho
i have to think a purely fiat quadripoint is technically as unlikely
here as on that mountaintop in france without a little fudging or
coaxing
because it is almost inconceivable that 2 sawanaboris should ascend
to meet at a single precise point along a crest line
but they would by their nature produce 2 distinct fiat tripoints
however close together

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/