Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: tp: czplsk
Date: Apr 03, 2002 @ 16:28
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

some beautiful stuff here

>From: "Pepijn
>
>The common point belonging to no-one, and at the same to all three

>states,

yet is no ones point really as true as everyones point

similarly is no mans land as true as everyones land

>it was impossible to demarcate it with a border marker, so that the
>tripoint is only geometrically defined. It is the centre of a circle
>described by the tops of an isosceles triangle, which is formed by

>three trilateral pyramidlike monoliths

this perfectly geometric arrangement seems to indicate a first known instance of an unmarked tripoint that could nevertheless with the help of snapping chalk lines & careful measurements etc actually be visited class a

certainly our happiest obelisks yet

>cylindershaped boxes were placed in an opening in the base of each
>monolith, containing commemorative documents, other pieces of

>writing, newspapers of that time, and coins."

witness monuments as time capsules

another first

>I will post the translation of the entire page soon. I have to go and

>do more urgent things now.

understood & appreciated pepijn