Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] caus highway
Date: Apr 02, 2002 @ 15:51
Author: Doug Murray ("Doug Murray" <doug@...>)

The road in question is most likely "Zero Avenue."  It is the road that runs along the northern side of the border from roughly White Rock, BC (Peace Arch Park) to a points east, almost to the Huntington-Sumas Crossing.  Around the Aldergrove crossing, there is an American road that parallels the border as well.  This is only for a short distance, but it is interesting.  KM signs in Canada, miles in America.  I have a snap somewhere, and will attempt to find.  I'm unsure of the name of the American road.

Until then, here's a link to a picture of Zero Avenue.    http://mypage.direct.ca/l/lyadams/adams8.htm

Doug