Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: grad school suggestions
Date: Mar 19, 2002 @ 16:53
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

david
do i understand correctly
first you offer us fellow uniquely empassioned geonuts a good place to
pursue boundary pointing interests
but then you limit us to what you personally think is very interesting
& from that you whittle us down to what is also popular
& finally from all that down to normal scientific pursuit

& may i also ask you as my fellow charter member of bp whether you
understand that this site is primarily & expressly devoted not to scientific
pursuit but to the physical pursuit of multisovereign boundary points
because these are the actual boundarypoint interests
while ordinary boundary interests per se are necessarily secondary &
derivative here

& the only sciences here are those of joyriding & laser thinking
or perhaps of punctology
if we play doctor