Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: N274 handed over to the Germans
Date: Feb 26, 2002 @ 09:15
Author: Pepijn Hendriks ("Pepijn Hendriks" <pepijnh@...>)

"ps1966nl" <smaardijk@...> wrote:

> Existed, because I too read that the treaty reg. the transfer has
> been signed. Acc. to the local newspaper De Limburger that has
> happened today.

Would this mean that the treaty, now officially signed, is now sent on
to the parliaments of both countries to be ratified? We should keep an
eye open on the document servers of the respective parliaments then.

(This does mean that the treaty comes into effect before ratification. I
wonder, is this the usual way to do it?)

> No, I don't know. It might be a typo. But the old designations of the
> Rijkswegenplan definitely do differ from the signposted designations that
> are made up of N+digits. So it might even be true.

If it was a typo, it would be consistent typo in both the
parliamentarian's question as well as the answer of the minister. You'd
think that at least one of them would get their facts straight.

-Pepijn

--
pepijnh@... -- http://www.bigfoot.com/~pepijnh -- ICQ - 6033220