Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] US/Can boundary photos
Date: Feb 22, 2002 @ 02:10
Author: Bill Hanrahan ("Bill Hanrahan" <hanrahan@...>)

Bob, I purchased the book a couple of years ago online...I couldn't believe that it only cost me $12US!  I regard it as a "must have"...I can't tell you how many times I've read it!

Do you have permanent Newfoundland connections Bob?  My grandparents came from Knights Cove and Harbor Grace.  Sad to say, I have yet to visit there...it's on my list though.

Bill