Subject: Re: new online legal supplement to bus&ss discovered
Date: Jan 23, 2002 @ 16:26
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

thanxx to your several recent theories & other new info
i have substantially revised my own mnndsd guess

in fact much of my 1858 to 2002 chronology guess is now smithereens
tho its basic idea of benign neglect & sublime ignorance is unchanged

& i no longer agree with my former opinion that it isnt worth talking
about without proof
for that was a folly anyway

it is always worth talking if it feels good

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "m donner" <maxivan82@h...> wrote:
> truth
> good luck
>

> >From: "bjbutlerus" <bjbutler@b...>
> >To: BoundaryPoint@y...
> >Subject: [BoundaryPoint] Re: new online legal supplement to bus&ss
> >discovered
> >Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 16:03:48 -0000
> >
> >Truce. I will try to get the proof.
> >BJB

> > > & silly of me not to understand why you think in these terms
> > > for i would rather be silly than sorry insecure etc
> > >
> > > & it is of course ones own thought that primarily makes one feel
> > > not anothers

> > > & you are the accredited geologist here
> > > so i am listening to you closely about all that loam
> > > for i am only a punctologist
> > >
> > > but yes please do give me the proof

particularly