Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Turkish exclave in Syria?
Date: Jan 20, 2002 @ 21:31
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

>From: "Jan Krogh"

>m,
>We are certainly not giving away our islands solely for summer holidays!!
>But you are welcome to spend your summer holiday in the Lofoten Isl. and
>you
>will never forget it. There you can go on a whale safari and of course see
>the FiNoSw and FiNoRu tp. Or maybe that will be the Great North
>Scandinavian
>Border Expedition 2004 topic.
>We have more than 30 000 islands in Norway, and I am sure there are enough
>many unnamed, so you may feel free to call one of them Rostah Cay, if you
>so
>wish!
>Jan

gainesville fl again

thanx jan & i will try to meet this expectation
tho i may need a diplomatic passport

last nite & this morning we visited 2 additional fragments of everyones land
to add to the previously mentioned pirates cove & mig torch keys
& i mean all beautiful serene free parking spots 24seven on this list only

the first was a return call on the follow that dream parkway
just west of inglis & not at the elvis bridge itself
since thats a busy fishing spot today
but at the abandoned picnic jug handle just beyond it

there i dreamt i saw the governor of kentucky sleeping across the back seat
of his car
while i received an electronic confirmation that he had actually gotten my
message from kentucky bend about education paying

the second new bit of local everyones land was a spread on the skirts of
burbia near here named morning glory & so totally 60s you would think you
were being there all over again
but the only thing is you have to meet the owner to gain the necessary
albeit automatic permission to stay
& its beauty lay more in local color than natural setting
which was frankly just a very picturesque dump

i have used the place only as a source of weed so far
all class a
but i mention it because it belongs in any official register of truly great
unofficial realities
& no less so than its 3 more public florida coastal fellows named above
as well as both the rostah cays of oregon & norway now of course

also am in process of being interviewed for the cover story of next weeks
dallas sunday news magazine section
about palindromes or groundhog day or the millennium or something
maybe just hello 2002
but possibly inspired by the following saturday 02 02 2002
& i keep trying to turn the multidimensional discussion there toward bp
where it truly belongs
so keep your boots dry podnuhs & we may already be big in the heart of texas
by this time next week