Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Turkish exclave in Syria?
Date: Jan 18, 2002 @ 20:09
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

>...somebody else who want a North Norwegian island?
>
>Jan
>(Generous Norwegian)

thanx jan & you are that
so i will take one please too for some summer times
& will call it rostah cay too if i may
while for now jc & i are heading still farther south from our merely
semiprivate pirates cove key here at ozello to possibly our very own all
winter squatters key at another secret location not even shown at the scale
of topozone but actually spanned by the causeway linking middle & big torch
keys which is shown
oops i told again but i trust you all
& since we are still carrying a torch for our mig
& since the name little torch key is already taken
i have today also named this previously unnamed islet of ours
mig torch key
oh & i would of course also like a turkish exclave in syria if any are still
available