Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Dutch provincial North sea
Date: Dec 18, 2001 @ 22:55
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

>From: "ps1966nl" <smaardijk@...>
>To: BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Dutch provincial North sea
>Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 18:13:57 -0000
>
>m donner wrote:
> >> (...) the high points & low points of any given country or state
>etc arent likely to change as a result of some confusion of datums
>so i would think this whole matter is basically an excursion <<
>
>Yes, an excursion. From quality to quantity.
>
>Peter S.

east san jose ca
day 6

thank you dear peter
& all
for i am on a timed computer & in the maws of hi tech to reboot
but
in a nutshell
alsasast was a world class class d dream visit overnite & this morning & i
will fill you in more on it as possible

but i just want to stop & salute peter for the above observation &
observance of our segueing from the oneness to the multifacetedness of it
all
& vice versa
which of course is what multipointing is all about
so bingo for a big point well made peter

& to salute harry & len for their combined generosity of spirit & insight
because i certainly would like to lodge our annual multipointing awards &
other try pointing memorabilia reciprocally in exclave dotcom

& now that i see there are a few minutes left
i would like to begin to add with regard to the almasast quadricounty point
that i could actually write a book about it for it was so good
& also to mention that todays try at it was following fresh on the heels of
a class e try at californias only other known termegapt comasoso which in
fact went unglimpsed in early evening darkness from the san rafael richmond
bridge

so it was becoming a matter of some urgency to manage to pull off at least a
class d visit to almasast

& i xeroxed up a pretty library tab in point reyes just to get the best
available topos for what was initially looking like a fairly committed
10mile hike nor was my approach thru livermore ca in fog around midnight
very promising of an easy success for i roamed 60 miles around & thru the
lawrence livermore sandia labs etc before even finding the necessary access
called incidently tesla road for yes they do hide the incredible tesla
himself behind all the labs

but anyway i digress because it was getting late & cold & there was no
reason to contine climbing mocho canyon into the teeth of icy warning signs
before bedtime without a sleeping bag yet too

so i was home without an icepick grant for my nightcap & there was no
glaciation except that this already california dreamscape was glazed with
hoarfrost when i first saw it

& with that i must begin to end the first chapter