Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Dutch provincial North sea
Date: Dec 18, 2001 @ 19:51
Author: Harry ten Veen ("Harry ten Veen" <pa8km@...>)

> & anyway i have been meaning to ask you about your nearly completed er
what
> shall i call it er your rainbow tour of nederland
> as presented at your website

I have been there on many occasions, on one day circling the border, but did
not find a place to leave the motorway and approach the point from the
German side.
I don't think this year has enough days left........

> & i have also been wondering whether we could keep the winners in your
> boundary hall of fame in any case

What about exclave.info ?
If I understood correctly, Len Nadybal offered (on 8th dec.) the space on
his new site for these kind of information.

gl
Harry ten Veen