Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: "Pene-enclave"
Date: Dec 15, 2001 @ 23:11
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

garberville ca
day 3

thanx grant
& this is what else i would say about that

the things robinson & catudal & most recently marcel at os de civis have
been calling pene enclaves for the past half century would have been more
deftly named quasienclaves in the first place

the clarifying page anton z has brought appears to be a bum link

the things david would call pene enclaves & you grant would have called pene
enclaves but for the confusion with robinson & catudal
& the things brendan would call singularities are indeed the same things i &
now you again would also call clavicles
while i at least & possibly you also distinguish the prospective hritsiitsi
clavicula as the worlds only true singularity since it would become uniquely
a maritime singularity or rather a maritime clavicle if anyone else prefers

nor do we even need to come to any agreement so long as we just remember the
above zoomap or rather barnyard map so as to avoid confusion

meanwhile our third try for a class d photo of usorca from canw aka orsw
was literally hailed & galed out of existence as we crept past without even
slowing down even tho we had a camera on board albeit without film

of course that didnt matter but it got me to wondering again if maybe the
moon was finally ready for the resumption of the sawanabori of the donner
und blitzen so i called my nephew & he is of course too busy so that will
have to toss a little longer too

& meanwhile too the point of hempboldt remains class e so i am just holding
here until i can put something together & i can tell you that making such a
point in unfamiliar territory can be one of the most challenging of
trypointing endeavors of any kind

& i should probably tell you also that the expedition has split up again
with jc in the van moving on to richmond in the car no it is not the battle
hymn of the republic & i continuing to luxuriate in the rear with our fellow
giant trees all about the lost coast in the van

well keep up the good play
& how about those terrorists with a sense of self satire