Subject: Re: Fw: border pictures
Date: Dec 13, 2001 @ 17:40
Author: ps1966nl ("ps1966nl" <smaardijk@...>)

Impressive! Thanks Jesper (and Boguslaw of course - Dziekuje bardzo!!)

So the tripoint that I reported (through Jesper, btw) way back in
msg. 1465 is the old tripoint marker (heavily mutilated - just have a
look again at http://tigra-nigra.narod.ru/photonb.html - bottom row
third from the left).

Peter S.

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen"
<jesniel@i...> wrote:

> [...]
Some of these photographies come from the two broken links.
> Page nr 2 shows the new tripoint border marker P/S/U.
> Hoping the transmission will be better this time ...
>
> Last year I spent two weeks in Przemysl (town in the South-East of
Poland) : one day we went (my wife, my son and me) to a little town
near the ukrainain border - USTRZYKI GORNE , unfortunatelly it was
to late (evening) to go to the tripoint . I was very disapoited and
very angry!