Subject: Fw: border pictures
Date: Dec 12, 2001 @ 19:13
Author: Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen ("Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen" <jesniel@image.dk>)

From: Boguslaw A. Tomaszewski
To: jesniel@image.dk
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 7:20 PM
Subject: border pictures

Dear Jesper

I am glad to know you. I am sending you two pages with photos I have found.
Page nr 1 shows tripoit border mark Poland/Slovakia/Ukraina (old). Some of these photographies come from the two broken links.
Page nr 2 shows the new tripoint border marker P/S/U.
Hoping the transmission will be better this time ...

Last year I spent two weeks in Przemysl (town in the South-East of Poland)  : one day we went (my wife, my son and me) to a little town near the ukrainain border - USTRZYKI  GORNE , unfortunatelly it was to late (evening) to go to the tripoint . I was very disapoited and very angry!

To the next connection.

Boguslaw