Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: nysw and pane report
Date: Dec 08, 2001 @ 18:24
Author: PitHokie (PitHokie <pithokie@...>)

I will have to get a copy of that book! Since I'm
relatively new I thought I'd still post a report to
see what I've missed. Now you've encouraged me to
return and find the two monuments I overlooked.

Thanks for the information. :)

Brendan

http://www.bjbsoftware.com/corners/pointdetail.php3?point=444

http://www.bjbsoftware.com/corners/pointdetail.php3?point=428