Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: oldest purely 'fiat' international boundary?
Date: Dec 05, 2001 @ 02:31
Author: David Mark (David Mark <dmark@...>)

I guess my colleague's claim is that there were few if any demarcated
boundaries that wandered across the landscape independent of landscape
features in the old days. I bet there are few walls that formed
international boundaries.

For sake of argument, let's say straight for 1 km or more.

But I'd like to hear about even a curvy international birder that did not
follow features of the landscape such as ridges or streams.

David