Subject: Re: Morkulien joint admin area
Date: Dec 04, 2001 @ 04:22
Author: orc@orcoast.com (orc@...)

glad to finally get the truth about the conch republic which tho a favorite of mine does now appear to bite the dust as a real ghost of a political entity unlike the other members of this revised short list of the great american nonunited states

1 independent state of delaware

2 indian stream republic

3 republic of texas

4 republic of california

5 independent south carolina & confederate states

6 kingdom of hawaii

7 kingdom of samoa

8 the 557 official indian tribes

or are there any others also real enough to consider here