Subject: Re: Capitals vs. Borders
Date: Nov 24, 2001 @ 00:22
Author: Pete ("Pete" <Osafp@...>)

thank you, i feel very welcome.

Now do you know why the along the otherwise-straight border of
Connecticut and Massachusetts, Massachusetts takes a little bite out
of Connecticut, just north of Hartford? I asked the Governor's office
of both states and no one knew, but I'm sure you do.

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., orc@o... wrote:
> --- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Pete" <Osafp@p...> wrote:
>
> > Isn't Trenton, NJ right on the Delaware River boundary w/ PA?
>

> thank you very much indeed pete
>
> for presenting us here with our first full circle discussion point
>
> or global point as it were
>
> for trenton was where this thread began
>
> tho it wasnt apparent
>
> & you could not possibly have known that
>
> so i hope you will join in the amusement at this happenchance
>
> & a red carpet welcome to you also for being our third pete & thus
also the bringer of our multipetehood

> sincerely

> > against the

Providence