Subject: Re: Capitals vs. Borders
Date: Nov 21, 2001 @ 23:12
Author: orc@orcoast.com (orc@...)

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Pete" <Osafp@p...> wrote:

> Isn't Trenton, NJ right on the Delaware River boundary w/ PA?

thank you very much indeed pete

for presenting us here with our first full circle discussion point

or global point as it were

for trenton was where this thread began

tho it wasnt apparent

& you could not possibly have known that

so i hope you will join in the amusement at this happenchance

& a red carpet welcome to you also for being our third pete & thus also the bringer of our multipetehood

sincerely