Subject: Re: crazy but two
Date: Nov 16, 2001 @ 02:43
Author: bjbutler@bjbsoftware.com (bjbutler@...)

AAA did something similar on their Minnesota map where it depicts
MIMNON approximately 10 miles out into Lake Superior, whereas it is
actually about three quarters of a mile. Perhaps AAA needs AA, eh?

Also, Mike, I was musing on the egdodge when a realized my truck is
nothing special just atoyota, a visual as well as alphabetic palindrome.

BJB