Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: crazy but two
Date: Nov 16, 2001 @ 21:58
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

brian
thats an improvement

in my editions aaa doesnt show mimnon at all

you have to imagine it somewhere off the map
which is truly crazy

also
about palindromes
i am guessing you mean atoyota is a visual palindrome
not when it is written as you & i have written it here
but only when written in full caps
as on your truck
because in that event it looks exactly the same in a mirror
if you ignore the space between the words a & toyota

i say all this because i think we must help the innocent bystanders out here
since bp is primarily a multipointing list
rather than a purely palindromic paradise
but personally i am glad to have my consciousness raised any way i can
& particularly glad to take this opportunity to acknowledge palindromic
place names as an unusually rich treasure trove of natural try pointing
destinations
natural meaning that they are beyond the pale of deliberately manmade
boundary points
yet are objectively recognizable as places of similarly fortuitous
importance

i mean i would put them somewhere perhaps even beyond bp
perhaps even on a par with hot springs & river sources
& all other such seemingly random natural eruptions of something highly
unusual or very special

objects of natural boundary pointing