Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: What is an enclave
Date: Nov 05, 2001 @ 21:34
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

thanxx david for this subtle topological delicacy
as well as for consistently calling our old & super brendon brandon
yes i will eat your nits too
for you may well have struck here upon a rich recipe for distinguishing our
old from our new eponyms as we continue to multiproliferate

& to answer your rhetorical question
yes once again you are absolutely right
neither fragment of the prospectively former lesotho would be an enclave in
anything
except if it had disintegrated into a bagel shape
or possibly also into a bunch of baarle or bengal crumbs
for we know that is always a possibility too

& new peter is also absolutely right here below both about the eternality of
the discussion & about the respectability of all the opinions

& may i say peter that you are not only our new peter for some time but are
now looking like a newer & finer peter yet again

my own opinion is
the more novelty the better
& it is well worth the regular review both for our own recapitulations & for
the benefit of new members

but please remember above all
our clavers are only embedded here
& we wouldnt have it any other way
nor would they

even our bounders are but a lunatic fringe
yet an essential nay quintessential necessity
for all us other true boundary point believers

& peter if you really dont like booze & cant stop it
i would be afraid
but i know you are only teasing us
exquisitely as usual

& w h a t