Subject: Bill Burke's Baarle trip
Date: Nov 02, 2001 @ 10:59
Author: Eef Berns ("Eef Berns" <eefberns@...>)

Bill,

I have recent dutch 1:25.000 maps of Baarle and surroundings. I could put scans of it on the internet for downloading. Let me know. An older Belgium scan (with the enclaves better visible) is available at: http://wings.buffalo.edu/philosophy/faculty/smith/baarle.htm
I'm not a Baarle-expert but apparently the maps are not totally correct. Brendan Whyte is the ultimate expert on this, contact him. He should know if there's English documentation on the subject.

Peter Hering could tell you more of the hotel they took at their GCEBE-visit.

An English translation of my Baarle-page - which you asked before - is still to be made. When is your Baarle-trip scheduled?

vriendelijke groet,  Eef Berns

websites:
- de grenspalen van Nederland:  http://huizen.dds.nl/~eefberns