Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Kentucky Exclave
Date: Nov 02, 2001 @ 02:20
Author: Brendan Whyte ("Brendan Whyte" <brwhyte@...>)

I know of no scholarly articles on it, but there was a small article on
Kaskasia Is, part of Illinois on the Missouri side of the river (or the
other way around?).

Oriental Geographer, 1962, v6 #2, pp197-202. Dalian Price "Kaskasia Is, a
problem in isolation"

ON a separate issue, Stephan B. Jones "the 49th parallel in the great
plains: the historical geography of a boundary", Journal of Geography,
December 1932, v31 #9, pp357-68.

BW