Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Westernmost Dutch spot
Date: Oct 31, 2001 @ 20:22
Author: Harry ten Veen ("Harry ten Veen" <pa8km@...>)

No,
I tend to follow the Radio-amateurs entity list.
The Netherlands Antilles are two entities; leeward and windward. Of course they belong/are part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.

Aruba is also an entity, as it has the Status Aparte.

When you visit that westernmost point, I suggest you also visit our French neighbour!

Harry