Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] fresh try du jour
Date: Oct 30, 2001 @ 04:19
Author: Jack Parsell ("Jack Parsell" <jparsell@...>)

Michael,
Instead of bothering with dime a dozen county tri-points why don't
you head up north and bag Oregon's quad county point?
It's Clatsop-Columbia-Tillamook-Washington (clcotiwa) west of Portland.
Going west on US26 when you cross from co into wa you will be 0.2 mi.
east of the corner. Or better yet continue to the wa-ti line on US 26
and you'll be only 0.1mi. south of the corner.  Coordinates are
45 deg 46' 47" N,  123deg 21" 35" W

I also checked out the OR south point and agree with your latest
conclusion that it is on the nvor line.  It appears to be a stretch
of  border 0.3 mi. long centered on an unnamed north-south road
3 mi. west of Denio, NV.  Coordinates are  41deg 59'  30" N,
118deg 41" 46" W.