Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Jungholz Treaty translation - all of it
Date: Oct 09, 2001 @ 21:30
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

martin
you are absolutely right
thank y o u

also personally i think bernhard was great & right too
& i just wanted to pay him that tribute
but i agree
now that you mention it
it was slobbery of me to do it that way
& we should all learn to use what tools we can

also i am glad to be more aware of all the considerations you raise

i do shrink tho from deleting or snipping original messages such as this one
or the others following
especially where fine points are involved
because they support the meaning & clarify the intention of the follow up