Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Maienbühl
Date: Aug 28, 2001 @ 19:31
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

well it still sounds like you have discovered a true quintipoint
& very possibly the most major quinti in the world
hence global maxipoint by that reckoning

for even if it isnt a quintistate or quintiprovincial or quintiwhatever they
have in those countries for second order
it may very well still be a tertiary level or 3rd order quintipoint of some
sort
however blended

& in that case it would stand to be no less significant than the
quinticounty point of okeechobee
& putatively more significant for being international

so if & when i can
i will look into this further