Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Maienbühl
Date: Aug 27, 2001 @ 21:34
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

wonderful to have you back in strength arif

& as much as i would like to believe our quintitertiary point of okeechobee
is the global maxipoint
i believe you may have stumbled here on a superior category
since yours is evidently both quintisecondary as well as interprimary
if i have understood you correctly

anyway this new find of yours is extremely hott
imo
& certainly a new premium research target for any further confirmation