Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Kerguelen and McDonald/Heard _do_ border, EEZ-wise!
Date: Aug 17, 2001 @ 00:31
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

grant & all
this whole discussion is fantastic
as well as true

also i too noticed that one obvious change in clave count
between our 200nm eez infringed boundaries & our 12nm sovereign territorial
limits
where that international geminate baby falls into 2 distinct holes

but clearly very many intranational blocks of territory also disintegrate
into multiples & plethoras of such holes
in this outflowing of our territory
so we may be looking like a golf course one way
but it is pure swiss cheese the other way

& about greed & nationalism
i think it is probably safe to assume greed on the part of all countries
other than everyones land
since they have demonstrated exactly that by claiming sovereign rights over
all those vast 188nm stripes of our territory
& more i wont go into now

however
it seems that our legal charter makes the power of everyones land not at all
overt but rather subtle
connecting it not at all to brutish impulse but to all humanity & thus
especially to children & infants & the unborn & generations otherwise
unconceived

& what territorial ambitions we do have are only in the name of everyone
anyway
& are only to better approximate natural law
which fairly shouts that the world is equally free for all
& especially so if we are all having a good time

this is a paid political announcement by the all parties party

but seriously i would presume the opposite of greed in our case

yes even generosity

& hey we really can afford it

we legally own most of the world already anyway