Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Re: markers on river banks
Date: Jul 31, 2001 @ 17:18
Author: Mats Hessman (Mats Hessman <blofeld_es@...>)

>The "neutral roads" along denl are a bit like rivers, too, with the
>boundary marker pairs on both side of them. I think in these cases
>the boundary follows the middle of the road, but you don't want to
>but your markers there, of course.

About markers in the middle of the road: Those of you who are planning
to visit Büsingen and are interested in boundary markers should not miss
the markers numbers 6, 122 and 123. The two latter have been shown
in this group (I think), and the first is rahter new; a metal plate
put in the middle of the road in 1977, if I remember correctly.

Mats