Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] BorderDeNlHeringsbosch pix+map
Date: Jul 30, 2001 @ 21:36
Author: Michael Donner ("Michael Donner" <barbaria_longa@...>)

maestro

when you say only definitely a target

do you mean that just as definitely as when you say most definitely

as you usually do

or are you lowballing this one just to finesse the personal pride you take in this place

because i think we might all enjoy owning such a self place thru you

so please

this is no time to crank up the humility or the modesty

i would join you in the donner und blitzen river

& would ask anyone else who can find & reach their name places so easily to do the same as well

& we could have a simultaneous global naming ceremony

of course in the name of everyone

what say