Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] France-Luxembourg
Date: Oct 12, 2006 @ 13:19
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

hello again david & i trust the passing years have
treated you well

your admittedly sad offering may be about a border
but
happily
borders are not our topic here at bp

isnt that lovely

& lucky for us too

rather
boundarypoint is for folks who are interested in
finding & researching & photographing & discussing etc
geopolitical boundary points of a specifically
multilateral & multipartite nature

& this means not just any borders or frontiers between
any couple of things such as france & luxembourg
which are after all fairly commonplace dull dreary &
tragic localities in many ways anyway
but it means tripoints
as well as other multipoints such as quadripoints
quintipoints etc
that are shared in every case among 3 or more entities

& these points are of course much rarer & accordingly
much harder to focus upon & find than just any border
places

but this fact makes them so much the more interesting
too
& provides good reason for devoting a discussion group
to them
& to the quest for them

examples of multipoints in the neighborhood of your
present interest might be befrlu & defrlu etc

& of course we may discuss a whole world of other
things here at bp too
but hopefully it is always in relation to & in support
of our chosen & agreed topic
as well as in a light hearted vein

& i would just add in consolation to you & or any
others who may have been disturbed by this posting
that there really is no such thing as death or dying
or dead anyway
or any of that
nor any reason to grieve when people do leave physical
reality
which is after all just as natural & self induced &
sometimes even just as bloody as being born into it

also if you arent sure you will be at all uplifted or
gratified by any particular link
you may prefer to just not click on it & thus not go
there
even if it were a multipoint