Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] brfrsr aka brgfsr & while in suriname brgysr too but lotsa luck
Date: Oct 01, 2006 @ 20:16
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@yahoo.com>)

first so you can at least see what i mean about these
5 major surinamese multipoints or probabilities
http://tinyurl.com/em5x6

& then
because this is a concerted slowdown
how about stopping now after all to check out the new
internal surinamese quadripoint suspect
sr2copasasi or coronie para saramacca sipaliwini
as shown on that map
before we return to the surinamese world class
probabilities

so
the first attachment shows the likely & fascinating
location for the prospective quadripoint at a river
confluence
& it even includes the relevant ridiculous google
earth line overlay depictions of the 4 district
borders & their exact quadriconjunction
voila & haha

but it leaves me wondering whether
& if so how
the geodetic convergent
aka the para sipaliwini border
ever manages to wend & thread its way all the way
north to the confluence & suspected quadripoint
without first striking or crossing one border river or
the other
& thus
as now also seems just as likely
pooping out somewhere short of the presumably desired
& intended megaconjunction

there is probably a treatise somewhere in dutch that
would answer this
& might only take a few years to find

& in fact
since slowing down is so wonderful
why dont we just forget the surinamese positions for
both brfrsr & brgfsr entirely
while we are taking the opportunity to review them
since they are evidently not taken very seriously by
anyone but the surinamese anyway
& lets return instead only to the brazilian guyanese
or fairly standard mapmakers brgysr
since i know we have a pretty fair geopositional fix
on it to compare the overlays to
thanx to grant hutchison
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/11495
& that position
to the nearest hundredth of a second of slightly
spurious precision
is the one shown in the next tripoint stretching
diagram attachment
which is the first of 2 for brgysr

for its sequel in the finale attachment is simply a
further refinement of that same guess
homing in from it to the nearest point on the
ridgeline
which we also know defines the tripoint location

but it isnt a very pronounced ridge in that area
so even this refined guess is probably correct only to
within a few hundred meters at best

& next
the rousing conclusion of the brazil 9
at brgyve

http://www.voillemont-deiber.qc.ca/images/bornetrijonction.jpg

http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/features/mapcenter/map.aspx?TextLatitude=39.45&TextLongitude=-98.907&TextAltitude=0&TextSelectedEntity=39070&SearchEnc=false&MapStyle=Comprehensive&MapSize=Large&MapStyleSelectedIndex=0&searchTextMap=mont+mitaraka&MapStylesList=Comprehensive