Subject: bfbjne was crosswired to Re: SV: SV: [BoundaryPoint] bjneng
Date: Oct 01, 2006 @ 20:43
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

ok
got it
thanx
but would still drop the tripoint 5 or 6 hundred
meters downriver
or northeast
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.culture.discuss.boundary-point/9280
based on your recent map & or encarta at tightest zoom
level
http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/features/mapcenter/map.aspx?TextLatitude=11.886327388608175&TextLongitude=2.409722578222315&TextAltitude=10&TextSelectedEntity=245&SearchEnc=false&MapStyle=Comprehensive&MapSize=Large&MapStyleSelectedIndex=0&searchTextMap=parc+national+du+w+du+niger&MapStylesList=Comprehensive&ZoomOnMapClickCheck=on&ResultsListbox=12.2850130289377%3B-1.74604213194367%3B4%3B245%3BBurkina+Faso%2C+Africa%3BLarge%3BComprehensive
both of which seem to show the fingerlike proruption
of niger perhaps even pointier than google earth does

no biggie in any case but i think it is discernible

--- Jesper Nielsen/Borderbase <jesper@...>

<http://nicolette.dk/borderbase/tripoint.php?c1=14&c2=22&c3=104&orientation>