Subject: Re: SV: SV: [BoundaryPoint] yikes kztmuz is reportedly undelineated & definitely elusive
Date: Sep 07, 2006 @ 03:28
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

thanx again
got it
& have been playing with it all day
very nice indeed

& you already realize these border depictions cant be
trusted at all
except as spurious precision
or correct general neighborhood calls
hopefully but not necessarily within a few hundred
meters of the truth
so it would be silly of me to actually disagree with
them or with you
let alone challenge anything

for as you may have noticed with my ongoing kztmuz try

i am only guessing as carefully & earnestly as
possible myself
even as others seem to me constantly lulled to sleep &
even willfully fooled by every false appearance

i would suggest tho
if you really do want my input
that you represent each of these positions simply as
what they are
specifically
either
fully & unequivocally established by you if they are
in your capacity as our literal guide to them
or
your or someones best guessed ballpark approximations
& thus merely general guidance on the way toward the
actual tripoints
wherever they may happen to be hiding from us all
since we can all use all the real guidance we can get
which includes being able to distinguish the real from
the unreal

at the same time
if you would continue to make specific representations
or misrepresentation here at bp
you can be sure they will be appreciated & critically
evaluated as ever

--- Jesper Nielsen/Borderbase <jesper@...>

(http://66.77.122.13/International/Country.aspx?Country=Bulgaria