Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: is independent bakassi tripoint subsumed by greater ambazanian one
Date: Aug 29, 2006 @ 11:48
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

would you believe a fourth try
& thanx for your patience
& or indulgence in the event of any actual
multiplication

http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/features/mapcenter/map.aspx?TextLatitude=6.5487912520340625&TextLongitude=11.236124065232886&TextAltitude=9&TextSelectedEntity=49&SearchEnc=false&MapStyle=Comprehensive&MapSize=Large&MapStyleSelectedIndex=0&searchTextMap=tamnyar&MapStylesList=Comprehensive&ZoomOnMapClickCheck=on&ResultsListbox=5.68496836366895%3B12.7230057396539%3B2%3B49%3BCameroun+%5BCameroon%5D%2C+Africa%3BLarge%3BComprehensive

http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/features/mapcenter/map.aspx?TextLatitude=4.95692825475354&TextLongitude=8.31378309736768&TextAltitude=8&TextSelectedEntity=5544&SearchEnc=false&MapStyle=Comprehensive&MapSize=Medium&MapStyleSelectedIndex=0&searchTextMap=archibong&MapStylesList=Comprehensive&ZoomOnMapClickCheck=on&ResultsListbox=4.95692825475354%3B8.31378309736768%3B8%3B5544%3BCalabar%2C+Nigeria%3BMedium%3BComprehensive