Subject: SV: [BoundaryPoint] afcntj on google earth
Date: Sep 10, 2006 @ 14:51
Author: Jesper Nielsen/Borderbase ("Jesper Nielsen/Borderbase" <jesper@...>)

That 1:500 000 map is no good help.

I have placed the pushpin on the ridge junction. I don't know what it was doing on the side in the first place. I suspect Goole Earth may have made some adjustments since I place it initially.

The new position will be added to version 2 of the tripoints - however it will take months before we we through all points and GE has updated their database.

Jesper
--
Borderbase - your online guide to international borders and tripoints
http://www.nicolette.dk/borderbase