Subject: Re: SV: [BoundaryPoint] afcntj on google earth
Date: Sep 10, 2006 @ 15:38
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

you are right
& here is the better map
for both afcntj & afcnpk
http://sunsite.berkeley.edu:8085/tajikistan/100k/10-43-102.jpg
so please file it twice at borderbase too

the outcomes are of course the same but just a bit
easier to see

& it is fine even if we take forever to get this all
together & all correct
since the journey is all
& so much fun

& happily there will always be somewhere further for
us to go on many of these

so many thanxxx for elevating the state of play so
much in this way

--- Jesper Nielsen/Borderbase <jesper@...>

<http://mapy.mk.cvut.cz/data/Centr._Asia/Topo%20maps_500k/J-43-V.jpg>