Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: CZDEPL Tripoint
Date: Aug 21, 2006 @ 21:06
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

aha
interesting
& in view of that
you may enjoy parts of this rather mixed up
trisovereign pointing discussion
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/14134
including in the end the very czdepl visit you mention

as reported then in real time
despite most of the links being dead now

& trusting you dont mind my now constant dredging of
our oldies

but how close did these 3 heads of state you saw there
or any of the other celebrants then come to actually
reaching this inconveniently wet 3state point of
theirs

or did no one actually ascertain & touch the very
tripoint on that occasion

for we have not yet had any reports of anything but
dry visits to czdepl
& i am looking for evidence of the most technically
successful try