Subject: Re: CZDEPL Tripoint
Date: Aug 21, 2006 @ 18:29
Author: Nicky Gardner ("Nicky Gardner" <nicky@...>)

A lovely pic! Just at the point where the bird now stands, surveying
the multi-national view, the then German Chancellor (Herr Schröder)
met with the Heads of Government of the Czech Republic and Poland at
11 am on 1 May 2004. It was a bit of a sqeeze, and the bird had to
move, particularly as there were a few dozen journalists and writers
there too (myself included). Rarely was a tripoint so frequently at
on that day!
Nicky

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, aletheia kallos