Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] CZDEPL Tripoint
Date: Aug 21, 2006 @ 12:09
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

very tastefully done barry
& it looks like this bird you have caught here
so very near the terra firma extremity of the czech
republic
http://www.flickr.com/photos/barry_432/220855699/
may well have become our closest known visitor to the
actual tripoint to date
assuming
as i do
that the czpl border proceeds there behind her back &
to her right
from the center of the creek mouth perpendicularly
across the neisse
to its conjunction with the german border at midstream
probably not far from the left edge of the photo

indeed the bird seems quite correct to at least appear
to be pointing slightly upstream at that point
rather than along the creek alignment toward the
center of the pic
as one might otherwise be inclined to assume