Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] BE-DE: Smallest Vennbahn enclave
Date: Aug 09, 2006 @ 19:56
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

well i cant follow because i cant open the xls file
but no matter because i at least understand you are
appreciating & celebrating something

& thats the important thing here

in fact you would appear to be warmly regarding
something rather fine
for that matter
if not downright superfine

which means you are at least partway to the point of
multipointing there

& i trust you were only joking about the sadness of
unmarked points
hahaha
& a fine joke it is
seeing as so many of our happiest & most challenging &
rewarding multipoints are indeed unmarked
&
of course avoiding sadness isnt quite the same thing
as acknowledging & pursuing & multiplying happiness

so yes i believe many hoorayyys may well be in order

&
cribbing from various sources but finding no really
good one yet
the nearest multipoint to your happy zone that i could
find or infer
is evidently just a careful stones throw across the
railroad tracks
& involves some as yet unidentified municipalities of
the aachen district of the german state of north rhine
westphalia & the verviers district of the belgian
province of liege
or
bede2lgnw3aave4xxyyzz
with the unknowns being probably monschau & simmerath
on the german side
& possibly eupen on the belgian side
but happily more research would be needed to pin this
down