Subject: BE-DE: Smallest Vennbahn enclave
Date: Aug 09, 2006 @ 09:08
Author: amcirclevp ("amcirclevp" <bwhyte@...>)

I have updated the file to include area calculations, which I have
explained in the file. I hope you can follow them. The figure I get
agrees with German survey data. Hooray!

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>
wrote:

> brendan
> thanx for thinking of us with all these puzzling data
> but when you ask
> is it useful or interesting
> i have to wonder with you
> useful or interesting for what

Interesting or useful for those interested in the exact trace of the
boundary of this enclave between the 4 pillars at its corners. The
boundaryvis not a straight line between the pillars except along one
of the 4 sides of the enclave.

> but as i realize i may well have missed your point
> please do explain further
> if you wish
> what indeed is the use & interest & point of all this
> anyway
> if not having fun in the making of a point

No tripoints, but 4 pilaltrs points from which we can now find the
other 20 or so points in between the pillars: invisible, silent
sentinels of sovereignty whose existences was not appreciated until
now. How sad to be an unacknowledged turn, an unpillared point.
Now we can celebrate all the points of this enclave, pillared or not,
and give each the warm regard that is its due.